Sunday 22 May 2016

From Jamling Tenzing

To all the children of St. Paul's primary school, greetings from the Himalayas.
I know you have been following John and our journey to the to roof of the world. I hope you learned something about our mountains and culture.
I invite you all to join me one day to visit our part of the world.

Hi my name is Makayla and i wanted to say thank you for inviting me and the rest of the of the class on your trip with John to see all the cool things like yaks, different flowers and some of your family.

Jamling Tenzing Hi Makayla, thank you for your message. I am glad to know that you have learned quite a few new and cool things from this trip, when you are older you could visit this places such see for yourself how beautiful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment